Monday, January 28, 2013

JaCk iS oNe!!!

Sooo Jack is one! Its official! We dont have a baby baby anymore! We have a big boy baby:) The last year has been crazy and fun and tiring and interesting and full of tears and laughter and fear and fun and LOTS of prayers. I think its the most amazing thing to be part of growing a person. I mean he watches and learns and develops new traits, habits, and ideas all day long everyday. Jack has gone from crawling to running... Im pretty sure we skipped walking altogether. He loves his dogs, and music, and all of his family. He isnt too keen on going to work with me still but we are getting there (and if Im being honest who can blame him- I know I would rather stay home and play all day too).



We are finally falling asleep with out a nursing marathon every night and I love it. I love cuddling with him and reading 2 stories (and dont even think about trying to cheat him out of the second one because he knows!).Im actually glad that no one told me how hard it is to wean a stubborn baby because I probably would have avoided the whole nursing thing altogether lol. All joking aside though- even though it was hard to do I would never give it up since it was so special and I love the bond that we created.... Anyways enough about milk!


Some of my favorite moments from the first year:

The whole first week of his life (it was so exhausting but it was awesome)
The first time he said Mama and Dadda
The smile he gives me when I get home from work
The voluntary kisses and hugs-  they melt my heart and make me wanna cry bc Im so happy
Watching Jack and Daddy read books together
Going on vacation and watching Jack absorb everything- He loves the ocean!
Graduation from swim class:) He is my favorite micro fish!
Christmas morning!
Reading "I love you stinky face" two times in a row each night for a week and watching Jack love it everytime
Letting Jack spend the night away with Grandma and Grandpa Hart- I really missed him! Alot!
Hearing him try to say Thank you (sounds like tank too)
Last weekend I said "I love you" and he said it back!


Thank you Jack for being a good boy and thank you Ty for being my husband!


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

2 comments: